Trainee Financial Consultant (m/w)
Then send your detailed application documents (cover letter, CV, certificates, work samples, or references), stating your earliest starting date and salary expectation to the following address.
attn. Wolfgang Marschall
- In this position you work closely with Senior Financial Consultants on our customers’ strategic investment projects.
- You support and manage key projects and their implementation.
- During these activities, you accommodate the wishes of our customers, the legal framework conditions, and the requirements of our refinancing institutes.
- Apart from project work, you support the project teams in their daily work, including data analysis, preparation of meetings, or compiling reports and collecting information required for decision-making.
- This is your chance to join a successful, medium-sized, family-owned company with dynamic career prospects and opportunities for career advancement tailored to you.
- Training on the job and external training in interface areas.
- An extensive training program especially for trainees in which you can gain specialist expertise and expand your methodology skills.
- The opportunity to quickly build a broad network within the company.
For these exceptional and responsible activities, we are looking for a motivated, qualified career-starter. You are a graduate in business administration/economics, law, or business IT with an above-average grade and ideally offer initial job experience in the form of internships and/or vocational training. You think and act in a highly business-oriented way. All this plus excellent communication skills combined with ambition and drive make you the ideal candidate.